Let's turn $25,000 into $50,000 for Birth Detroit!
We are fundraising to open Detroit's first community birth center!
Let’s birth the future we want to see together. Birth Detroit imagines a world where Black, Indigenous, and people of color are leaders in our own care. Birth Detroit’s mission is to midwife safe, quality, loving care through pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. Donations will support Birth Detroit Care, our prenatal and postpartum clinic at Brilliant Detroit’s Fitzgerald House, virtual childbirth education classes, and continued planning for Detroit’s first community birth center.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! We are excited to announce that we have received three match gifts this year, for a total of $25,000. Dollar for dollar, your donation will be matched up to $25,000! Thank you to Sandra & Doug Bitonti Stewart, Erin McKean & Steve Sullivan, and Birth Center Equity for your generosity and commitment to support Birth Detroit! #DetroitNeedsABirthCenter #BirththeFutureTogether #BirthCenterEquity
Your donation of:
- $5 provides a reusable mask/PPE for Birth Detroit Care midwives and team members
- $30 provides a prenatal bag full of pregnancy necessities for birthing families
- $50 covers transportation to and from Birth Detroit Care
- $100 pays for a prenatal appointment at Birth Detroit Care
- $200 covers a 5-class Childbirth Education series for one family
Teachers Erika and Elon with parents in a virtual childbirth education class in 2020.